Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans

2 posters

Go down

The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans Empty The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans

Post  Nekomikoto Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi it's me again. I was wondering if I could clean the latest chapter (Chapter 41-42).

sometimes part of me wants to help out more but at the same time im afraid that i wont be able to handle the big/annoying sfxs...so I always end up picking easy chapters T.T (how do you guys do it?  Sad )

Nekomikoto
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans Empty Re: The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans

Post  Doonge Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:15 am

Most of the time it's easier than you might think. For the hardest parts, either we try to first type the english sfx over it in a way that remove most of the work (especially the most delicate parts), either we have an artsy contributor =P

Yeah I think it's free to take.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans Empty Re: The Dragon Next Door Chapter 41-42 Cleans

Post  Nekomikoto Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:31 pm

thanks! So if it looks a little awkward it's still okay?  Razz I dont think I had any awkward looking parts (Except maybe the gradient on the knife near the end) but anyway here you go!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1pgdk0rvcj7i78p/TDND_ch41_42_PNG.rar

edit: ew did mediafire add adf.ly ads now?  Evil or Very Mad I apologize for the annoying page... i can't seem to get rid of that adf.ly thing

Nekomikoto
Trainee
Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down