Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions

3 posters

Go down

Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions Empty Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions

Post  Lainey Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Since the form isn't accepting submissions at the moment, I thought I might just leave my application here in screenshots (I hope this is okay!). I love 1/2 Prince and want to help get the releases available faster, and on another note, I'll just be glad to help out!

Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions Cleane11

Dropbox Link to my work: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/547b9ma1ybd6q7x/vBxwTE_Diq

Lainey

Back to top Go down

Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions Empty Re: Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions

Post  Doonge Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:54 am

Hello Lainey, and thank you for sticking with us despite the buggy form (apparently, I'll test).

Half Prince has been cleaned up until 68, so I'll see if I can lend you parts of 69 and/or 70.

Best wishes, and stay tuned ^^ (I should be able to answer within 3 days, theorically).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions Empty Re: Cleaner Recruitment Form Not Accepting Submissions

Post  Lainey Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:20 am

Thank you for getting back to me so fast Doonge!

Oooh wow don't get my hopes up too soon. :] I'd SO LOVE to work on 1/2 Prince RAWs. ^-^

I'll be waiting patiently to hear back about the Cleaner test results. Thanks again!!!

One more thing: I'm very willing to learn and practice more Photoshop techniques, as well as brush up (hah!) on some old ones.

Last edited by Lainey on Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the "One more thing:")

Lainey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kila Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Lainey, you go to UT? So do I! And I'm in that same program, too! Small world, eh?
Kila
Kila
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:52 pm

!!^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainey Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes, yes I do haha do you mean the Bridging Disciplines Program or specifically the Digital Arts & Media track? What a small world indeed xD

Lainey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kila Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:04 am

BDP with the Digital Arts and Media track. I wonder if we had any classes together...
Kila
Kila
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Lainey Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:00 am

I took the intro class with Peter & Matthew - were you in that one or are you farther along?

Lainey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kila Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:10 am

I believe I was. That was the spring of 2013, right? If so, I was there! Hahah.
Kila
Kila
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down