Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding its chapter releases

+3
Doonge
Cú Chulainn
HeavenlyGifted
7 posters

Go down

Regarding its chapter releases Empty Regarding its chapter releases

Post  HeavenlyGifted Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Does it have specific dates on when it gets release? I've been eagerly waiting for a new chapter for it. And also any leak information or news about it having a chance to become an Anime?
HeavenlyGifted
HeavenlyGifted

Back to top Go down

Regarding its chapter releases Empty Re: Regarding its chapter releases

Post  Cú Chulainn Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am

No, and No.

Some series can take years before it gets animated. Be patient, they might even make one finally in 20 years as a fancy OVA. Nothing is certain and series that came from countries besides Japan are less likely? (Can't really think of any Chinese anime off the top of my head..)

Due to 1/2 Princes' long and irregular chapter release it is not read by a lot of people. I, too, recently, stopped reading it, because I had forgotten what happened before the most recent chapter and I'm too lazy to read all the way up to it again just to remember. However I've been following 1/2 Prince much longer than most people, I think before even Odd Squard Scanlations was in existence.. Recently, though.. The waiting time, It's gotten worse. Odd Squad also took up much more popular series, too, so take that in consideration. Time is a valuable thing, not everyone is willing to devote all of it to translating one semi-popular Chinese comic.

It's been years since I started reading this series.. At this point I might as well just forget about the whole series, come back when I'm 30, and read it from beginning to end. It's getting ridiculous.

I know I sound ungrateful but if I had the ability to translate this series, I'd edit it with MSPaint, not bother to re-draw anything, and just let people enjoy it's story. I'm glad they're dedicated to giving such quality translations, but when it takes so long, it's not worth the effort.
Cú Chulainn
Cú Chulainn

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:47 am

I can somewhat agree, but if I remember well, the manhua is released at the pace of 1 book (4 or 5 chapters) every 6 month or something like that.
We can't really go faster than the manhua release, so even if we were able to quickly release everything, it wouldn't be faster than 4 chapters every 6 month anyway.

I remember when I was waiting for the releases of one of my favourites manga, Parasite Kiseiju. The wait is almost unbearable. And I remember all the hype I had built around some mangas/manhuas that were just deceptions in the end (because the end was rushed).
So now, I'm wary around not-yet-completed mangas.

But I can still fall in the trap, and be addicted to ongoing manhuas =)

Worh noticing we have people who are available again (end of exam and such things).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Regarding its chapter releases Empty Plans for 2013?

Post  Kursed10 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:12 am

Hey I was just wondering if 1/2 prince was going to be finished? It's been 4 months since the last chapter was posted, and I am rather anxious to finish.

Kursed10

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 am

I don't know if it's going to be finished, but efforts are still ongoing from what I can gather.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  xithsnow Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 am

i have the physical copy of it >_< just find it hard to rip the book apart to scan. sadly i dont know how to read chinese

book 13 is out, but i left it elsewhere~
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/16/78/35/57/2013-010.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/16/78/35/57/2013-013.jpg

xithsnow

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am

Hi, we have access to the scans at the moment. So you can keep the books intact Smile. We'll try to give you faster releases... hopefully
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigma Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:28 am

Hi, first i wanted to thanks the team for translating hp and doing such a nice job with it.

There is only 3 chapters left and i was asking myself where u currently struggling at ? (raw, translation, clean, ...)

Btw, i noticed a page was missing on chapter 72.

Sry the bad english.

Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:51 am

Hello,

thanks for the feedback, I will submit it.

Could you tell which page is missing?

I am not dealing with Half Prince myself, but a quick glance at our desk tells me we are likely struggling at cleaning (the main cleaner has computers problems and took a break).
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigma Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:25 am

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Page 5 is missing.

If the problem is with the clean, i may be able to give a hand. I have the raw of the last volume and can do the redraws.

Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down