Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who know russian? MS translate.

+2
perseus
Azetot
6 posters

Go down

Who know russian? MS translate. Empty Who know russian? MS translate.

Post  Azetot Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 am

Hi gyus!

Who know Russian? I found a complete translation of the first three novels in the Russian language from Korean! And they actively transform the rest of the book, first two chapters of the 4 book have already been translated. They make the update, a new chapter every week!
Perhaps we will find the person who knows the Russian language, which is translated from it to us?

Here is the link: http://samlib.ru/o/odinow_d_j/

Azetot

Back to top Go down

Who know russian? MS translate. Empty Translating a Translation...

Post  perseus Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:51 am

With another person I have decided to pick this up.
We are in need of Russian translators and Korean proofreaders/editors. Why Koreans editors you ask? Well, to ensure that idioms and phrases won't be lost in translation.
We use a translation from Korean to Russian and subsequently translate from Russian to English because of this we'll lose much of the nuance and connotation in the interpret text that we might lose its original meaning. We'd love to have a Korean-speaking individual on board as our editor to help us paraphrase our literal translation by comparing it with the Korean raws.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

perseus

Back to top Go down

Who know russian? MS translate. Empty Re: Who know russian? MS translate.

Post  armada Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 am

I just finished the 7 th chapter of the 4 th book of russian translation and to be honest it's much better then odd squad translations! don't get me wrong I loved the 2 nd book they did, but russian one is somehow more detailed in literary sense!
P.S I'm so freackin happy right now, I thought all was gone when oddsquad dropped this project!

armada

Back to top Go down

Post  IcedLance Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm

I just was browsing by and noticed this topic in latest discussions, and as i happen to be russian and am grateful for oddsquad's translations i thought i could help with whatever you need here.
Though i guess topic is quite old and as i can see most of it is already translated ( 6/10 chapters of volume 4).

IcedLance

Back to top Go down

Post  I want to read Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:01 pm

http://www.royalroadl.com/table-of-content/

I want to read

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 am

Don't Lift translation from other websites and post it here. In fact don't bother posting translations here at all. If you are translating by yourself, put it on your own website.
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down