Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the oddsquad teams

3 posters

Go down

To all the oddsquad teams Empty To all the oddsquad teams

Post  Guest000 Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:03 am

Firat of all, I'm going to thank the oddsquad team for doing all the translations all this time.
But I can't help feeling that you guys are taking advantage of the fact that you are probably the only legal translators of cheese in the trap. I know you probably have translated all of season 3. So what I'm asking is please just upload faster, or rather just upload everytime you guys finished translating.
Thank you.

Guest000

Back to top Go down

To all the oddsquad teams Empty Re: To all the oddsquad teams

Post  hello miki Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Erm, I'm sorry, but you should be grateful that they're taking their time translating this webtoon. Bear in mind that ,they too, have lives and probably have other important things to do. If you can't wait, why can't you do the translating? Do you know how hard it is for them?
They're not being lazy. I too am desperate for more chapters, but I'm not complaining. I'm very grateful that they are going out of their way to do this. So please don't cause trouble by putting this post up. You don't want to put them off from translating anymore. Thank you oddsquad for your efforts. Please take your time,I'm sure you're busy.

hello miki

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:24 pm

Nothing else much to say.

But I'd be interested in learning what advantage there is that we would enjoy by deliberately slowing down releases.

All chapters of season 3 have indeed been translated, and publicly. The translator removed them from her website, but they are still available, that's the nature of internet.
If you can be satisfied with the translation files without our image editing and proofreading, you should head over the citt fans forum at http://z13.invisionfree.com/CITTforums
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

To all the oddsquad teams Empty *sheesh*

Post  juliwa Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:25 am

I only registered to post this reply. Dear Guest000, you might be a troll, but your post really bothered me and I just had to reply. The entitlement and the sheer ungratefulness your post oozes...
Oddsquad does a great job, which i am pretty sure lots of people appreciate. I do not believe they get any kind of advantage out of their translation and even IF they did, so what?!? It is their work after all. So, to the guys & girls from oddsquad: thank you for your uploads and your efforts!
Cheers

juliwa

Back to top Go down

Post  Justanotherfan Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:47 am

So ungrateful...I  do enjoy that they release it bit by bit because it will keep us from rushing to the season they are currently translating. It's more wait if we read to where  they  stopped and also more pressure for them bc people like "you" are asking for more. Most translators and also comic artist do  work on a plan to work ahead while releasing chapters- For example if they  get sick-- they can take a sick day without worrying about the next page bc they got it done. Since Oddsquad  or Translators is a more than one person they work ahead(shows that they are dedicated) they can release whenever  they like- WHEN they do release they release many pages -to me that translates to one page= one week like linewebtoon. I understand that you love the seriess but it's waayy better and way more  advanced CITT english translation we have. So please appreciate how they work.

Justanotherfan

Back to top Go down

Post  fia Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:34 pm

Thank you guys very much for the updates...
all your work is greatly appreciated <3

fia

Back to top Go down

To all the oddsquad teams Empty Thank you oddsquad!

Post  980708 Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 am

really, thank you soo much for the effort!!.
also, if someone could explain to me how this all works? Is season 3 finished?; is the 4th one out?, or does the author upload the chapters by week??.
I'm new to all of this so idk.

anywayyyy, THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKYOU once again. I've become addicted to this webtoon, and your're like angels fallen from the sky cheers  .
That commenter from above was obv a troll, their argument was poop.

Lots of love!
bye

Back to top Go down

To all the oddsquad teams Empty Thank you !

Post  Nelliel Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am

Hi, i just read the post and i laugh seriously!
I'm not good to write english, but i'll try.
I just want to say thank you to all the team of oddsquad.
Your work is great! Don't be preoccupied even a little by these type of comments.
Good work, great team! That's all i want to say, i love CITT, and thanks to you i'm able to read it!
Wish you the best Smile!

A frenchie.

Nelliel

Back to top Go down

Post  Riel Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:19 am

To oddsquad team, please don't pay attention to Guest000 for sputtering nonsense. We are so grateful to all of you for translating this amazing manhwa inspite of the fact that it's not your obligation.

Anyway, please continue translating Cheese in the Trap. Stay awesome guys Smile
Riel
Riel

Character sheet
Name: Ish
Class:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post  blackcatXIII Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:11 am

I think you have never worked in a scanlation group before, because if you would have, then you wouldn't have made the post above. Other than translating, there is also the work of proofreading, cleaning, typesetting and quality checking, all of which are time consuming( and not very fun) and are done by people in their free time. So please appreciate the work done by oddsquad as well as other scanlation groups. And EVEN IF the chapters are completed, the scanlation groups are entitled to release the chapters at their own pace and convenience, after all they are the ones doing all the work for free.

blackcatXIII

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down