Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)?

Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)?

Post  sonbaebaby Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:31 am

Since the summaries ARE GONE. Now I stick with the 84/85 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

In the 84/85, they had a big fight and argued. But i dont know what they were talking about.
So, can anyone tell me details of the chapters?

sonbaebaby

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty Does this website still updates citt?

Post  Juuuu Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 am

Where did you read those chapter? Is this website no longer update CITT? I've been waiting for the updates:(

Juuuu

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty reply to Juuuu

Post  sonbaebaby Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:40 am

Yes it does. I read the raw version on Naver. And also the summaries. (You may try google 'cheese in the trap season 3 summary' **try to look for a google document link)

sonbaebaby

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty Re: Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)?

Post  ignore me Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:11 pm

i couldn,t understand anything from the summary Shocked
did odd stop translating CITT ?
and does anyone knows when was ch60 been updated ?

ignore me

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty Re: Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)?

Post  cookiegal Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Ch60 was uploaded less than two weeks ago! They are still doing it, but I assume it's a lot harder to do now c:

cookiegal
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Juuuu Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:47 am

Really? Can u give me the link of ch 84-85 (raw)? I can only find the season 4 raw chapter on naver:(, season 3 up til ch 60:((

Juuuu

Back to top Go down

Can anyone please tell me why did Jung and In Ho fight in ch. 84+85 (SS3)? Empty Jung and In Ho's fight in c84+85

Post  gemalacynthara Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 am

I read these chapters a few weeks ago so I can't give a detail explanation Sad My Korean is not good, so I'm sorry if my explanation is wrong.

Jung went to Seol's house to eat dinner together only to find out that there was In Ho too there. Seol's family started to ask In Ho and Jung's friendship. Jung answered in a good way, about their good relationship in high school and that there was nothing wrong with them. They just drifted away because their personality didn't match. Jung didn't say anything about their fight.

Then when Jung was about to go home, In Ho stopped him. He argued why he didn't tell that they're not in a good relationship and Jung said that it's not a good thing to say in front of older people. In Ho mad with his "fakeness" and hit him. At first, Jung didn't punch back but In Ho just added fuel into the fire so they started to fight. Seeing Jung's ability to fight, In Ho said that Jung CAN fight and how did he hide his ability so long. They argued about a LOT of things (really, they argued about all of their feelings all these years) so I don't really remember sorry. I think they talked something about In Ha too. Jung was also mad about the close relationship between In Ho and Seol. He asked what is his role to Seol. Like "You're nothing to Seol" feeling? I think he wanted to show that he IS her boyfriend so move away

gemalacynthara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down