Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My IP address was blacklisted??

2 posters

Go down

My IP address was blacklisted?? Empty My IP address was blacklisted??

Post  koharu_chan Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi! First of all, I want to thank all of you for the translations and your hard work. I really appreciate it since I got to read CITT after work and it serves as a "stress reliever". Very Happy

Okay. So I installed TamperMonkey in Chrome last Thursday and it worked really well for me and I got to read about 20 chapters. But when I tried reading a chapter today (Saturday), the overlays wouldn't load. I tried installing and re-installing (even using diff browsers) but to no avail. So when I clicked the "translation link" (feed.oddsquad.org), it displayed this: "Access denied. Your IP address [121.54.44.91] is blacklisted. If you feel this is in error please contact your hosting providers abuse department."

I dunno how this happened. I have a hunch that it's because of my internet provider (smart broadband--I think IPs are shared). If that's the case, does it mean I won't be able to read CITT anymore? Crying or Very sad I hope you can help me! Sad

koharu_chan

Back to top Go down

My IP address was blacklisted?? Empty Re: My IP address was blacklisted??

Post  Doonge Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:06 am

I don't really know because I'm not the one blacklisting IPs.

I'll have a look at the list.

But theorically, bans are temporary anyway.
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  Doonge Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:00 am

I've run your IP and it doesn't seem to be blacklisted, are you still having problems?
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  koharu_chan Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi!

I don't know if the ban was lifted or not, but everything went back to normal once again. (Or maybe it had to do with the fact that I was in a public place during that time and the Internet speed was kinda bad?) Oh anyway, thank you! Very Happy

koharu_chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down