Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from d1r31

3 posters

Go down

Hello from d1r31 Empty Hello from d1r31

Post  d1r31 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Hello. I think the OSS Naver Translator is the best system I have ever seen. It is most respectful of the author/ artist & Naver. I have finally figured out how to easily use it w/ my ipad, so I have started reading CITT again, starting from CH1. That should keep me busy for a while. Thank you for all your hard work.

d1r31
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Hello from d1r31 Empty Re: Hello from d1r31

Post  Doonge Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Ouch

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the addon and bookmark are likely to be broken with iPads and iPhones in the near future.
Except if you know how to make flash work with your ipad.
This is because I'll be using flash to make the life of somebody who wants to upload our work elsewhere harder.

Welcome d1r31.

I don't plan to remove the current chapters from being read with an ipad.

Also, if you only have an iPad, I could make a "member" system solely for the ipads users, but that will come later...

By the way, nice to read from you often on the website =)
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  d1r31 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Doonge wrote:Ouch
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the addon and bookmark are likely to be broken with iPads and iPhones in the near future.
Except if you know how to make flash work with your ipad.
This is because I'll be using flash to make the life of somebody who wants to upload our work elsewhere harder.
I totally understand why you would have to take such measures. I can dust off the old laptop if I need to, although I have a couple of browsers on the iPad that are usually able to overcome the flash issue. I guess I'll find out if they live up to their claims.

d1r31
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  noobzilla Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:19 am

Hello and welcome to the forums,
I'm sorry hat you'd be one of the deprived people in the future Sad. I hope you find some way to read any how. Cheese is too good to miss ><

*I think I gush so much about cheese that even our staff members get annoyed sometimes...*
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  d1r31 Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 pm

noobzilla wrote:...Cheese is too good to miss ><...
I agree! It works on so many levels. It's an awkward romance! No, wait! It's a psychological mystery-thriller! It might even be a murder-mystery (until the character shows up alive, at least). It's about how people relate to (or misunderstand) each other. It's about how hard it is to be the good daughter in a traditional family that places greater value on the son. It's about class differences in society. It's about how a sociopath succeeds in society (maybe...). Ah! I could go on & on...

d1r31
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum