Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post  aylatrigger Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Greetings persons! I love everything I have read by Odd Squad (I particularly appreciate the light novels). I have been a reader for a while now but have not been on the forums before...

I would probably be good at proofreading or cleaning (I've never tried before), but I am both bad at procrastination (or rather good at it...) and I have no free time. However, if I manage to get more time in the future, I will volunteer. In the meantime, I sincerely appreciate Odd Squad's work and look forward to your future work.

aylatrigger

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Information on me

Post  aylatrigger Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 pm

I am studying Philosophy of Math in college. I love pretty much everything except history (too depressing). I am a fan of most RPGs, and I play LOTS of tabletop RPGs. I have been playing D&D since I was 8, and have been GMing since I was 12. I read lots of manga, manwha, and manhua. I love many and am bad at choosing favorites, but I can probably recommend ones for any category you would like. Except anything romantic, as I am aromantic and asexual so those things just confuse me. I like to talk about myself and pretty much anything I am interested in, so if you want you can skip all of this rant. I love cats, drawing, computers, math, physics, dragons, tabletop games, video games, grinding in said video games, reading, writing, puzzles, giving candy to people, cooking, acting, shooting guns, using swords, fictional violence, music (mostly jazz, classical, and comedy), creating worlds, spreadsheets, singing, and more.

http://aylatrigger.deviantart.com/ My deviant art account has some of my art and poetry... I like drawing with pen as well as computer editing, which I do in paintshop.

aylatrigger

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post  Doonge Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 am

Hello there,

philosophy in math? I don't know what it is, but the last puzzling thing in math I got my hands on was the Tau manifesto.

Glad to know you enjoy reading light novels ^^
Doonge
Doonge
Artisan
Artisan

Back to top Go down

Post  aylatrigger Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Philosophy of Math is basically proving math from the basic axioms. For instance, proving 1+1=2.

aylatrigger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tintaglia in Flight Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am

What a wide range of interests you have, similar to quite a few of mine actually... Fellow cat lovers are always awesome people =P

I used to do math in uni once upon a time but I only needed to take it up until second year and now I'm doing a second degree which requires no science/math related stuff whatsoever... I miss it sometimes, specially working in the lab TT^TT

The light novels are indeed amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, wish I could help translate but sadly my lack of skills in that department are abysmal and so I merely cheer from the sidelines for the brilliant people who slave away on our behalf...

I'd like to try applying to be a proofreader someday when I can afford the time to do it though (university is such a sadistic taskmaster I tell you =3= )
Tintaglia in Flight
Tintaglia in Flight

Character sheet
Name: Tintaglia
Class: Queen
Race: Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: