Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gui's melancholy

+11
asunigmas
NoHoly
saintvalentine
DeimonPrince
Shiva
Jnee
Dice Bot
noobzilla
rebwaters
Blique
Kiriyuu69
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Gui's melancholy - Page 5 Empty Re: Gui's melancholy

Post  Musica Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm

(this game doesn't work that way -_- they just walk around and maybe try to attack you... no options like that.)

*takes out the sword again, and slashes, cutting a wolf's leg off, then Musica grabs its head... and it catches on fire* stupid wolf, you should know better than to judge people by how they act... they just might have split personalities. *chops its head off*
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Musica
Class: Mage (but uses a sword)
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 pm

I pulled out the dagger from my belt and started massacring the wolves silently. After finishing the last wolf (except the one that Musica is torturing), I lean onto a tree and watched him enjoy his butchering.

"Done yet?" I asked him, feeling slightly disgusted with the burned wolf's head.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet
Name: Yuki Snow
Class: Magical Assassin
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:45 am

"Not really, I happen to like wolves, but the people who made the game's wolves made them so crude that I cannot stand to look at them... googly-eyed nubs... let's see you get burned by your own teammates!" *begins casting spells* "Battle Mind! Flame Armor!" *the wolf bursts into flame but isn't getting hurt, its eyes turn red, and it runs away from Musica, attacking other monsters, setting them on fire with each attack* "kehehe... beat them senseless, give them an armor of flame, force their minds into wanting battles to the death, and they'll figt everyone other than you because they fear you... meanwhile, the flame armor makes it so the EXP comes to me, even if the wolf attacked the enemies... easy way to get a constant source until the test victim dies..."

*looks at Yuki with the evil-looking eyes, shakes head, and the eyes only show peace* "...what happened?"
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 am

I was really disgusted by his actions, making others do the work for him. And he was abusing the wolf, forcing it to kill its mates. Infuriated by his actions, I said "Musica, stop it. Even if they were the ones who attacked us, you should at least have the decency to kill it quickly and go hunt some other animal. Not torture it to death.". I swiftly rushed to the wolf and put an end to its pitiful life before it managed to attack other wolves.

<System Notice : Yuki has reached level 10!>

<Yuki has learned a new ability - Quick Slash>

"...What is this? System notice? Level? Ability?" I asked Musica.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 pm

*eyes normal, and looks confused as if I was a child* why? They aren't alive, real, or thinking... they have no emotions or brains, they are created for the people to enjoy themselves... again, this world is a game. You fight, you grow strong. Fight stronger monsters, you will get stronger faster. These are pretty weak monsters, so they don't normally attack me... meaning... you must be pretty weak, jiejie... it said you were level ten, right? Well that means you are only one sixth of me... then again I kind of go crazy when I get too scared, and don't know what I'm doing... I level up a lot that way, for some reason. *a Skeleton Knight puts its hand on my shoulder, I yelp, my eyes change into the way I was when I set that wolf on fire, and I begin brutally crushing the skeleton*

(Skeleton Knights kinda look like Dead Knights)
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 pm

"...A game? This world is not a game for me. When people die, they don't come back to alive. Isn't that the norm?" I asked Musica. "Also, they're alive. Why are you saying it as if they are objects? And its common sense that if you fight a stronger opponent, you'll grow stronger. And I'm not WEAK! I'm the Royal Assassin for goodness sake!" I shouted at him.

When a skeleton appeared behind him, I sort of didn't know what to say. How did a skeleton appear in the middle of the forest? Thankfully, he managed to handle the situation himself, going on a frenzy after yelping.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:55 pm

"As I said, they aren't real. People feel pain as if it was real, but when a player dies, they simply lose a level and are reborn at a rebirth point. Monsters have no true emotion, they simply die and come back. They do not create offspring, they do not make friends, they simply live, attack, get hurt, or die. If you do not believe me, I will slit my own throat and come back to you within the hour." *lifts up the sword to his neck*
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:33 am

I immediately panicked when I saw him attempting to slit his own throat. "Okay, okay! I get it! Don't slit your own throat!" Even if this was a game, I still wouldn't want to see someone suicidal enough to kill himself for nothing. For him, he would've just returned to the Rebirth Point, but it was different in my case. It seems that I am a monster seeing that I was different from him. Perhaps I'm an NPC? I wouldn't know, since I don't have any goal in mind except to assassinate Sun, which seems impossible at my current state. I've got it! I'll become stronger by killing more monsters, then maybe I can kill Sun! With a plan in mind, I asked Musica to drag me somewhere with MORE high-leveled monsters, wanting to test out the limit of my capabilities...
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"by the look in your eyes, I can tell you're interested in this world. Just ask me when I'm not in my negative split personality and I should help you." Musica spoke with a non-caring look in his eyes.
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 am

"Okay, now can we just move somewhere ELSE, with HIGHER-leveled monsters? I'm bored of killing these weak wolves." I curtly replied.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Musica Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:23 pm

"Well of course. Wolves are the weakest monsters... For those of my level, people usually go around hunting things like dragons while in a party... but with you... I'd say we'll have to see what you can do against Trolls first, and if they're too easy for you, which those of your level can't normally kill even one alone, then I'll take you to Wyverns. If they're an okay match, we'll stay there for a while."
Musica
Musica
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am

"Okay!" I quickly replied, wishing to grow stronger faster.
Yuki
Yuki
Trainee
Trainee

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Gui's melancholy - Page 5 Empty OOC

Post  Calan Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 am

[OOC: Is it okay if I join in? Can I PM one of you guys to get a summary of CURRENT events? As well, does everyone get a "wish" at game start?]
Calan
Calan
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Calan Highwind [mostly called "Wanderer"]
Class: Varies
Race: Demon [like Gui], Elf, or Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Caphalor Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 am

Calan wrote:[OOC: Is it okay if I join in? Can I PM one of you guys to get a summary of CURRENT events? As well, does everyone get a "wish" at game start?]

Can I also get a summarry? please.
Caphalor
Caphalor

Character sheet
Name: Basara14
Class: Phychologist
Race: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down