Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes)

2 posters

Go down

My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes) Empty My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes)

Post  noobarta Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Well here's my random fanfic, still working on it but like title said it's made from bunch of parts from later volumes so fair bit of spoiler if you read it. Aside from that, well...I just included a bunch of random material I read in other novels to ;p

p.s. wait till you see meatbun Smile (yes I included meat bun from 1/2 prince XD)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8057421/1/The_Moonlight_Sculptor_Rosenheim_Sidestory

noobarta
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes) Empty Re: My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes)

Post  qazz11 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm

when i first came across this i thought Nam Heesung was working on a side story for the fans. this is just amazing i cant believe a fan did this. im starting to look forward to this as much as the actual novel its based on. keep up the great work

qazz11

Back to top Go down

My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes) Empty Re: My fanfic(random stuff from LMS, made from scenes from later volumes)

Post  noobarta Tue May 01, 2012 12:49 am

Yaa there's the other one on jcafe, if you look under my signature there's a link. It's the same fanfic but there are awesome pictures Smile wait till you see the one of crazed/greedy Weed XD

And might be a while till update, I usually update like once a month cause of RL ;( and glad to hear people enjoy reading it =) still suck at varying sentence structure though o_o"

noobarta
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post  qazz11 Wed May 02, 2012 11:40 am

ill check it out

qazz11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down