Odd Squad Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So tired of this.

2 posters

Go down

So tired of this. Empty So tired of this.

Post  Calan Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

It seems that the people actually on the OddSquad team, like, NEVER get on.

I don't even know if projects, especially 1/2 Prince, are so slow to get done because of lack of raw providers...or because the team isn't even doing any work.

I would like to know what progress there is on getting things done. I have already made an application because I'm willing to help, but that was well over a week ago. It's like no one is even on anything anymore.

It would be nice to get some kind of response so I know how things are going, instead of staring at a dead home site and dead forums every time I load Chrome.
Calan
Calan
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Calan Highwind [mostly called "Wanderer"]
Class: Varies
Race: Demon [like Gui], Elf, or Human

Back to top Go down

So tired of this. Empty Re: So tired of this.

Post  noobzilla Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 am

1/2 Prince will be out on schedule as it gets released, but the rest of the project are being done quite slowly since this is a busy time for us.

Also we aren't recruiting proofreaders anymore, we have had an abnormally huge amount of people applying lately for english proofing.
noobzilla
noobzilla
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Jung
Class: Very High.
Race: Human

https://oddsquad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Calan Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 pm

noobzilla wrote:1/2 Prince will be out on schedule as it gets released, but the rest of the project are being done quite slowly since this is a busy time for us.

Also we aren't recruiting proofreaders anymore, we have had an abnormally huge amount of people applying lately for english proofing.

Well darn ):

I wish I knew another language haha.

Well, you have my form so if you ever need a proofer you know who to contact Razz

Thanks for clearing this up.
Calan
Calan
Reader
Reader

Character sheet
Name: Calan Highwind [mostly called "Wanderer"]
Class: Varies
Race: Demon [like Gui], Elf, or Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum